This is the prevention of diseases or worsening of health in people who already have health problems. If you have any of the following conditions please ask for the relevant leaflet describing the service we provide.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Coronary Heart Disease (Angina)
- High Blood Pressure
- Strokes or Transient Ischaemic Attacks (TIA)
- Our Practice Nurses manage our Cervical Smear test programme
- PCT Health Visitors run Well Baby and Immunisation clinics
- NGH Midwifery Service provides a Midwife for regular Antenatal clinics at the surgery.
- The Mammography screening service is organised centrally within the town.
- Retinal Screening for diabetics is undertaken centrally via a written invitation from the Retinal Screening service..